Pages

The best place in the world to study Art

Hi there!

The purpose of this blog is to show a wonderful place where I started studying Art back in 1993.

After so many years, so many coutries I just had to come back to this school to feed my soul and my thoughts.

I'll keep you posted with pictures and themes we discuss at some lectures. If you're in Hamburg, it's worth popping in to feel the magic atmosphere of this place! If you'd like to consider studying here, don't hesitate to talk to the profs. All contact are on the official wesite of the school www.freie-kunstschule-hh-fiu.de.

I hope you enjoy it!

That's me, putting up my show in July 2013

You can see my personal website here: www.patriciacarmo.com.

2007 Christina Heger and I founded a studio gallery space in Rome where we show women artists and organize artist's residencies programms: www.esthia.net. Like us on Facebook !

The official website of the Free International University - F.I.U. (or Freie Kunstschule Hamburg) is www.freie-kunstschule-hh-fiu.de

Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment